get your money here

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Fayose reveals dark plans of President Buhari. Pickthegist here...

Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and PDP National Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff during the PDP thanksgiving and victory celebration programme in Port Harcourt, on Saturday
EKITI State governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has accused the government of President Muhammadu Buhari of planning to Islamise the country through some of its policies in a subtle way.

Fayose, who was speaking in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Saturday at a thanksgiving service to mark the victory of Governor Nyesom Wike, at the Supreme Court, alleged that a similar attempt was made in 1984 by President Buhari, but it failed.

 “We have all summoned courage. They have deceived us to take our inheritance. We are going to get our inheritance back. I want to say one thing; they have started again.

 “I want to reveal one secret here. They have started subtle moves to make Nigeria an Islamic nation. But God will not allow it. This was done in 1984, but it failed.

“I cannot run away; I am Ayo Fayose. If you hit me, you hit trouble, if I hit you, you will be in trouble. Nigeria is a free nation and this nation will not be taken for an Islamic nation. Today, I decree the return of a PDP government in 2019,” he said.

At the same event, the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and Governor Wike also attributed the present economic woes confronting the country to the promised ‘change’ by the All Progressives Congress (APC).

 The trio took turns to condemn the President Buhari-led administration for the present national crisis.

They, however, commended the Supreme Court for its courageous landmark judgement on the Rivers State governorship legal tussle, saying the entire country had been saved from crisis because of the position of the state in the nation’s economy.

 They also expressed optimism that PDP would reclaim the presidency in 2019, saying that Nigerians could compare the administrations of the two political parties.

Fayose, however, declared that Rivers State would not go back to Egypt, saying that APC deceived Nigerians to steal their inheritance but “they are here by chance, they will go by chance.

“Rivers State is the soul of Nigeria and it is governed by a man that fears God. You people will never go to Egypt; you will never go back to Egypt. I want to appreciate the Supreme Court justices who were courageous enough to clear the mess.”

Aligning himself with his Ekiti State counterpart and the PDP national chairman, Governor Wike said the apex court was courageous by delivering a judgement that saved the state and the country from imminent collapse.

 He also said desperation for power was the rationale behind the killing of people through an ill-fated military operation last week Monday and Tuesday, but assured that his administration would continue to protect the Ogoni people.

 Wike also restated his affirmation that potential election riggers would not be spared in the rerun legislative election, scheduled to take place in the state on March 19, 2016.

 He said only those in support of political armed robbery were against his declaration that the state would resist attempts to rig the re-run election.

 Governor Wike said he would stand for free and fair rerun exercise, asserting that nobody would be allowed to subvert the mandate of the people with the use of the military.

 He noted that it was the responsibility of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), to conduct credible rerun elections, adding that any INEC official who plans to rig the election would pay for it.

 “Let me reiterate, if any INEC officer is bent on rigging the rerun elections, let him first tell his wife and children where his will is located because he will be treated as a political armed robber.

“I will continue to threaten political armed robbers. I will stand firm against those who use guns to steal votes.

“Popularity is tested on the ground. It is not by using soldiers to intimidate voters. As your governor, I don’t go about with  soldiers. How can a politician be campaigning with soldiers?” he asked.

 The governor also assured that no matter the number of soldiers introduced into the state, the people would protect their votes and that PDP would emerge victorious in the rerun election.

Efforts made to get the Federal Government to react to the allegations yielded no fruit as calls made to the mobile line of the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed went unanswered.

His phone line kept responding with ‘busy’ message. As of press time, the unanswered calls had not been returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment